Monday, June 6, 2011

Hambo Guest Designer for a Day!

Hi everyone!
Happy Monday to you!
Now usually I wouldn't be so excited about a Monday but I made a cute card the other night that I have been waiting to show you!
A while ago the sweet, sweet, sweet...did I say "sweet"?...Libby Hickson asked me if I'd like to be a guest designer for Hambo Stamps and of course I panicked because I can't COLOR...LOL....and then I found an adorable flamingo I could paper piece and then I said YES....?

I chose the stamp called As Special and this CUTE flamingo!
OK, I just LOVE that sentiment...I will probably use that A LOT :)
(this sketch is this weeks CPS sketch)

Be sure to check out the CUTE and HILARIOUS Hambo Stamps and their fun blog Talk to the Ham!

Have a fabulous Monday!


12 comments:

  1. So excited to see you as the Hambo Guest Designer! Your card is SO pretty :) Great sketch and the colors are FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO SO cute Jimmi! Great work with the paper-piecing -- I love all those papers! Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer today! Come back ANY time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my niece LOVES flamingos she called them flingos when she was little. This card is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card with such fun papers! So glad you said yes! :)
    Thanks so much for being Hambo's Guest today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jimmi this is wonderful - LOVE your paper piecing and your card is so cute and fun! And thanks for the SWEET words, LOL - you are sweet too! :-) Thanks so much for being our Hambo guest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Jimmi! I am with you..I am so challenged when it comes to coloring, sigh... My go to substitute is paper piecing :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card! Love the paper-pieced flamingo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny card! Love that saying :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun card. Love the layout & colors. Your paper pieced flamingo is very special!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE that flamingo! The sentiment is just too cute paired up with her :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is fabulous! I love that sentiment too! Thank you so much for being our guest designer this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome job as always ;) Thanks for joining us at CPS! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!