Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hip HopTime!

HI!!!!!!
It seems like so long since I blogged...and I think it has been too long, SO sorry about that.
I'm back today with a Unity Stamp Company card to show you for today's Hip Hop!
The Hip Hop starts on the Unity blog and goes from there.
Today we have some wonderful New Releases to share with you from Unity and a special company....

But let me show you my card 1st.  I used June's Kit of the Month {all smiles}:

What do you think?

I hope you like it!
You only have another week or so to get this kit, so hurry!
:)
Now for some new release fun and a SALE!
Here is our new release.....drum roll please..........it's Simple Stories!

SUCH FABULOUS STAMPS!
(I will try to make something tonight for you and show you tomorrow!)

and the sale info:
17 fabulous Kits $10 and under
AND for EVERY $10 you spend you get 1 FREE RANDOM stamp or sentiment 
{that is the total before shipping and after discounts} 

ALSO 5 PAST Kit of the months are $26

IF YOU ARE A KIT OF THE MONTH Member
YOU get 25% off their NEW RELEASE PURCHASE and Markdowns. 
YOU can sign up for the Kit of the Month and be provided with that discount code immediately. ;) 

CRAZY, right? :-)

Your next blog to hop along to is Lisa!
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR VISITING!
HAVE A FABULOUS DAY, YOU DESERVE IT!

12 comments:

  1. Your card is fabulous and screams 'FUN'!!! Love it and your pinwheel is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card. love the colours and the pinwheel flower is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, Jimmi!! I love the gorgeous colours and the fun pinwheel!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your card! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! Your pinwheel is beautiful!

    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, especially with that pinwheel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how fun is this??? love the pinwheel with these papers adn the fabulous unity!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Card!! Love the pinwheel!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OHHHH! LOVE the pinwheel! And I cannot wait to get my new stamps:)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!