Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A little Congrats! and some fabulous favors!!

I have a sassy congrats Gina K. Designs card to show you today.  I almost forgot I made it, but alas, I remembered so here I am!

Well a couple things before the card...I have 2 favors to ask you...1st can I ask you to vote for my brother in law who is in a contest for a very worthy cause!??

Here are the details:
Chevrolet is partnering with the Greater Jacksonville Area USO to find a few good men and women to compete for a chance to represent USO during the 2011 Chevrolet Fireball Run, an adventure-rally race to find missing children
This challenge is open to active or retired military (teams of two). Two winning USO teams will be fully sponsored by Chevrolet (an approximate $10,000 value). Each team will be provided Chevy Camaro SS’s for the week-long “mission style” journey spanning 18 cities and 3,500 miles. The team’s missions will be to distribute 1,000 posters of a missing child, while they make stops on their route to participate in interactive games and motorsports competitions.
The Chevy Fireball Run will begin Saturday, September 24, 2011 in Melbourne, FL and end in Gulf Port, MS on Saturday, October 1, 2011. To ensure that each team has transportation to Melbourne, FL, for the event starting point and transportation home from the event’s final stop in Gulfport, MS, vehicles will be delivered to the teams prior to the official start date and picked up after the teams have returned home. 
All inclusive registration for our two winning USO teams will also include fuel costs, accommodations (one room per team with separate bedding), all food and beverage, incidentals, all game, track, and event fees plus gift packages.

Sorry for all the words, lol...but if you're going to vote I want you to know why :)
He's Paul Parrish on team ANCHOR UP! (team #3)
And the link to vote:
http://drivingthesoutheast.com/chevy-uso-fireball-run-contest/

THANKS!!!!!!!!

OK, now my card!

I used the June Stamp TV kit: Vintage Chic

Oh yeah...the other favor...
Well my Facebook friend Monique Van Keuren
is having a fundraiser for the Joplin tornadoes, that affected her own family!

She is have a Thirty-One party and 100% of the funds will go to the fundraiser!
more info is on FB HERE
and her Thirty-One link is right HERE if you want to help the tornado victims out!

Well that's all for now!
I hope to see you tomorrow for a Unity Hip Hop!

Have a fabulous day :)

2 comments:

  1. I voted for your brother-in-law Jimmi...what a fantastic adventure to bring attention to missing children! I love your card and the way you brought color to her dress...fabulous idea, and great set of stamps! I will go check out your friends FB later in the day.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted! Good Luck to your Brother-n-law!
    Your card is amaZING and so inspiring Jimmi! I just love how you piece the dress. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!