Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Samantha Walker Creative Team JUNE Blog Hop

HI!!!
&
Happy Wednesday and Happy Day!
Today is a fun-filled Samantha Walker Designs blog hop just for YOU!
We are all hopping along with those FABULOUS Unity Stamps for Samantha Walker
that we all LOVE so much!

I'm SUPER excited about my card....
which uses the very 1st Samantha Walker stamp set I got from Unity, it's called
Butterfly Garden.

This stamp set I love so much is on sale right now at Unity for only $15.00!
and all purchases over $40 get my very favorite itty bitty, BE YOU!
and now do you wanna know a secret?
I left my card at work....BUT it will be here a little before 9am EST
SO PLEASE COME RIGHT BACK to see it!
I am such a dummy...SO sorry!
It's pretty, I promise...and I used fabric and made a pretty flower
and it's all orange, brown and white, you will love it!

YAY, here's my card!
the paper is Samantha Walker BLOSSOM.
the fabric is Enchanted Garden.
Now PLEASE hop over to see sweet and FAB Karen!


You don't want to forget to leave comments on ALL the blogs
for your chance to win, win, WIN!

There are 3 FAB Unity/Samantha Walker stamp sets you have a chance to win!
So get in all 11 of your chances!


Thanks for stopping by and see you VERY soon!

34 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your card, will be back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be back after work to see your card :)
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card!! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jimmi...that is gorgeous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooohh, love the flower and the orange hues, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 things I LOVE about this card. First, ORANGE! Second, the watercolor effect. SOOOOOO nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card. I love the designer paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, I love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that stamp is to DIE for!! SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jimmi, what a beautiful way to combine the fabric with the papers! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. *giggle* LOVE your post! and LOVE your card even more! it's stunning - that flowers is TDF. I am dying to get my hands on some SW fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous LOVe the orange
    Trish
    krazykcrafters at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That card is gorgeous! Oh! I see that's the word everyone is using. hmmmm. That card is delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card. Love it!!!!

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. OHHHH! What a great card--LOVE LOVE LOVE all the orange:) BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Phenomenomenal!! love the butterflies and the amazing watercolor background!! FAB!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is still my favorite Samantha Walker set! LOVE those flowers - my LSS showed us how to make them, but we didn't use scalloped circles. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jimmi, that is so pretty!

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Omy Jimmi!!! Raidiant! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the way you've used the stamps Jimmi and the little flower is way cute! FABULOUS card!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous--especially the fabric flower!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your card creation is just gorgeous, Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yes your card is very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love what you did on the card - it's so bright and cheery! Thank you for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my gosh...love that inky orange and red look with the flowers, this is soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!