Thursday, June 9, 2011

Unity Hip Hop Thursday!

Hey there fabulous people!!
SO happy you are here to share the Unity love with me today!

The love-fest starts on the Unity Stamp Co. blog
and just keeps going from there!

Today I've made to sunny, Summer cards to show you!

My 1st card used the Unity/Jillibean Soup stamp set:
Watermelon Gazpacho Soup

and this card uses the June KOM: {all smiles}
I love how 1 small stamp can make a whole card, don't you?
That little slice is SO CUTE!
I made it into a piece of watermelon
but it could be an orange or lime or lemon!
Hope you like my cards today!
I made them for YOU!

Your next blog to hop along to is Lisa!
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR VISITING!
HAVE A FABULOUS DAY, YOU DESERVE IT!


11 comments:

  1. Super cute cards! Love paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards Jimmi! I so can't wait for my set to get here... in transit as I type!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards.. love the designs and the colours. that watermelon one is just so delish!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are SO adorable! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute stamps! I must check them out...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cards...those stamps are just to darn cute..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I seriously could eat that pink watermelon! Both cards are too cute for words Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cuteness all around! love these

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cards are so YUMMY! Great job, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards. LOVE the slice of watermelon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are both so cute.... I love the Sending Sunny Summer Smiles!!!

    Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com
    zloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!