Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy July!

Happy July to you!
I hope you have some fun Independence Day plans (US friends!)!  I'll be driving down to SC to meet my sister to pick up my sweet niece for the week, I'm so excited to get to play with that little sweetie for a whole week!  She's 6 so she like to shop ;)
I'm sure we will have some fireworks in with the shopping, LOL!
Have fun and Be Safe!

Now here is my card for the new Unity Kit of the Month sketch challenge and also for Friends With Flair:
I used that super cute Country Walk paper from Echo Park...really loving that paper!
Here is the new Kit of the Month, it's called {better together}
Have a FABULOUS weekend!


I'll be back Tuesday with a Gina K. Designs blog hop using those beautiful NEW stamps that came out yesterday!



12 comments:

  1. TOTALLY gorgeous, Jimmi Jam! I LOVE this July kit- it's one of my fave KOM's in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is adorable! I had to delete my previous comment because it was horribly misspelled:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's a happy card!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this cheery card! Your colors and design showcase these images perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors are absolutely perfect - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jimmi! This is truly Gorgeous!! Pretty colours and love that ice-cream cone!! Enjoy your weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUPER cute paper and super cute stamps! I cannot wait to get mine!! LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!