Monday, July 25, 2011

I {actually} Colored This!

Hello, hello!
I had a very exciting, quick trip to Chicago for some fun and shopping.  While I was there my sweet sister (soul), Beate, taught me some of her skillzzz in the Copic coloring category!
I began the day with NO skills and she showed me some tricks and gave me some tips and I made this:
It only took me coloring about 4 of these cute MFT girls to get it right...not TOO bad, lol!
I learned some flicking and how to color hair and how to make cute cheeks and all that good stuff!
Now I need to get some more markers so I can PRACTICE...it do believe practicing is the trick!

I'm pretty proud of me :)

Here are a few pics of my adventure...
(there are lots more on FB so I don't have them here)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Half of them were taken with my phone so they aren't the best BUT I did have the BEST time...that's really what matters in life, isn't it!??

Have a FAB day!

1 comment:

  1. OHHH! looks like you had a great time--super fun pics! I love that you took these with your phone--they look great! Mine always look horrible! Grainy--oy!

    As for your coloring--you've got some AWESOME skills! Lucky you to learn from Beate!! LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!