Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Some Soon To Be Released MFT & MME {CHA} Stuff!

While I was busy eating and shopping in Chicago...I did manage to get a few stampy goodies to play with!
One thing I got is a pad of soon to be released My Minds Eye paper.  It's from their 6x6 Collection and it's called Honey Pie.
The other is a My Favorite Things Pure Innocence girlie that is part of their next release...she's Sunflower Girl and as adorable as can be!
Here is a card I made using my new goodies:
I was so inspired I did something I never do...I even fancied up the insides...that sentiment is too sweet not to show :)

Thanks for visiting me, I hope you like my card :)
Let me know if you do!
Have a FABULOUS day!

8 comments:

  1. Jimmi! wow! I loooove this, so soft and pretty and your rose came out beautifully! love it and congrats on your new stampy goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! I love that rose and those papers--GREAT card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH this is DARLING! What a fantastic sentiment too- and oooh NEED that paper- in fact I think I remember that I need ALL the new MME paper! Love this, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jimmi...this is ADORABLE!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check it out! I think you're liking to color now huh? This is adorable - fabulous paper piecing! Ca-ute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at your girlie!!!!!! This is so very adorable!!!! Love her little dress and look what a fabulous job you did with your rose!!! Love this, big time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so sweet Jimmi!! Love that image and the paper...oh my! Just adorable card :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!