Friday, July 15, 2011

TGIF! FWF! and CHA release!

Hello and TGIF!
I have a card today for the NEW Unity Challenge.
The challenge is to use CIRCLES on a card or stamped project.
I've used the new...to be releases at CHA stamp: Beautiful Ride
and I used lots of circles :)
This is also for today's Friends With Flair blog hop!
I hope you're playing along with us, too!
Friends With Flair
Circles
and don't forget the Kit of the Month Sketch Challenge...
You can WIN so many stamps by playing with us...it's kind of ridiculous, lol ;)

thanks for stopping by!
I hope you like my card :)

HAVE A FABULOUS WEEKEND!


14 comments:

  1. Wow! Wow, wow, wow! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is WONDERFUL!!! LOVE all the circles - and that boat is TOOO cute!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another amaZING and inspiring card. Love how you used the circles and love the fun stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE!!! The circle background is really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really a cute stamp. Great card

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS!! Love your card and all the circles!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that sentiment and the colors on this card! Great job on the circle challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Jimmi! This is super fun! Great use of circles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All those patterns looks so great together! And I love the idea of the circles referencing a globe/travel. Awesome card. Thanks for joining us at Embellish!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!