Thursday, August 11, 2011

Echo Park & Unity

Have I told you lately how much I love Echo Park paper?  what? no?  Well I do and I mean I REALLY do!
I got the Victoria Garden paper this week and it's one of those little pads of paper that I just flipped through, oh, 20 times and just stopped and oohed and ahhed and ALMOST could not bear to cut into it...but I eventually did.
And I teamed it up with the matching stamp set Better With Love, just for you:
I also used one of my favorite sketch blogs sketches, Clean and Simple FTL152.
I used Copic markers to color the roses.

Hope you like it!
Have a FABULOUS day!

Oh I wanted to give a shout out to a store with a SALE..you know how I love a SALE ;)
i {heart} papers is having a Unity sale, check it out!


5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous, Jimmi! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout design this is, Jimmi. Elegant papers and a striking image that really shines. Brilliant job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, WOW, girlie, this is one stunning card!!!! Love the stamps you used and the way you used them!!! GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how pretty. Victorian sort of...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous Jimmi! I love the vintage feel this has to it. So happy that the IHP gals got to play along with you this week- we had a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!