Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Gina K. Designs AUGUST Release PARTY Invitation!

HI EVERYONE!!!

I am SO very excited to extend an invitation to YOU to Gina K. Designs August Release Party.

We have a fun evening planned for you - chatting, prizes, challenges, stamp sets reveal, design team shares, and most importantly, at the end of the party you will be able to go shopping!

If you came from Jennie's wonderful blog, you're at the right place.  If not make sure to head over to StampTV where you will find a list of all those participating in today's hop.

Here's a photo of one of the cards I will be sharing at the party.
(I'm having a blurriness problem, sorry!)
The stamps I used are from the new Stamp TV kit called: Falling For You!

I used the Mix it Up Monday Challenge for my card, check it out!

Hope to see you at the party, here are all the details:
Now it's time to head on over to my sweet friend Lee's beautiful blog! to see what card she's sharing with you today and see you back here tomorrow for the beginning of our three day Inspiration Blog Hop series for August!

Have a FABULOUS day!


34 comments:

  1. This is awesome Jimmi! Love the colors you used and your coloring is awesome on that house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous. Just love that little love-house. (I still have to get out of my balanced-box for the Monday challenge;D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jimmi- This is so sweet. I really like the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE how you designed this, Jimmi!! Great colors and coloring on the house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jimmie - Such a cute card - love the heart in the smoke from the chimney. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gah, what a cute little house and it's colored so sweetly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet & cut Jimmi---love the pinks!

    Hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful coloring Jimmi!! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super cute card!! Love that little house!

    Alison H

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet is that! TFS!

    Kris in Alaska
    funamom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a very sweet card, Jimmi! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I admired this card before in the challenge and I am loving it still. A great and cheery work of art. Such a cute little house.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm looking forward to seeing what else is in this set.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely little house...and love your sketch design.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful coloring, as always. You never disappoint! That house is adorable and your card design is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. TOOOOOO cute! LOVE LOVE LOVE that little house--great coloring and super card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aloha, Jimmi,

    I love the colors pink and red together, the way you blended when coloring. (I couldn't tell anything if your eyes are blurry :)

    Best wishes & thank you!
    Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just love that little house with the smoke curling into valentines. Your card is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The heart coming out with the smoke is sweet. Nice card

    ReplyDelete
  21. A real pretty card - your color choices are fabulous. TFS. I'm having a problem with Google tonight, so will Comment as Anonymous. Pat Jandacek

    ReplyDelete
  22. How sweet. With a little imagination this image could even be used for Halloween.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!