Thursday, August 4, 2011

Happy Hip Hop Thursday!


HI THERE!!!
Glad to see you today as ALWAYS!   it's a Hip Hop day so that means LOTS of Unity goodness.  How about we start with a SALE and it's happening at Oh My Crafts!  ALL of their Unity is 40% off!  Cool, huh?

I have a card to show you today using that CUTE as can be (as always!!) August Kit of the Month, What I Know!
I used the August KOM Sketch Challenge!

DID YOU KNOW??? You could WIN ANY KIT OF THE MONTH YOU WANT plus 100 UNITY STAMPS just for having FUN!!!  CRAZY, I know...but that's how we ROLL!

Now it's time to visit Lisa!


THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR VISITING!

HAVE A FABULOUS DAY, YOU DESERVE IT!



6 comments:

  1. This is a super fun card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun colorful card. It reminds me of rainbow I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! I can't wait to play with the images in this KOM set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is CUTE! I love the happy colors...very true to "Jimmi style" :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I love this bright and fun card--that twine is the perfect embellie:) LOVE LOVE LOVE:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at RCC!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!