Tuesday, August 30, 2011

so sorry....but here I am!

So sorry for being SO QUIET!
I hate doing that to y'all!

Just had some crazy, wild stuff, with a little Hurrican Irene thrown in the middle!

I have LOTS to stamp tonight and tomorrow so I can show it to you.

Thursday is Unity Stamp Co. Hip Hop Thursday!

This weekend I'll have some pretty stuff with Gina K. Designs new FREE stamps!

Then on Monday some friends and I are having a Fall Fun Blog Hop!

and now that I have electricity in my house I can get ALL of that done :)

Thanks for sticking it out with me!!

love u.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you're back. I know you didn't forget us. Glad you made it through Irene! Can't wait to see all your creative projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmi
    hello
    great card is fun too see everyone diffent style on the same sketch. you did great with card.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!