Friday, September 2, 2011

Friends With Flair Friday & KOM Sketch Challenge

Hello lovely friends!
I have a card for you that I made for the Unity Sketch Challenge and for Friends With Flair!
Do you have ANY Unity Kit of the Month?  Any at all, even from years ago?  YES?  Then you need to play with us, seriously!  You could WIN ANY Kit of the Month plus 100 stamps!  Now who doesn't want that?  OK, I'm done preaching :)  Just play with us, OK?
Here's the sketch:

Now for my card using the NEW September kit: {all seasons}
The paper I used is one of my favorites from Echo Park, for the record.

Every Friday we have Friends With Flair and you can be part of the wonderfully inspiring blog hop, too!  Join us :)


Tomorrow when you come back I will have a fun Gina K. Designs blog hop card!
See you there!

16 comments:

  1. Your card is stunning. I love the KOM for Sept. It is on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I'm grateful for you Jimmi! ;) I love your cards-always so creative! This sketch is inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have 1 or 2 KOTM! LOL
    Your card is awesome and just love this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait to get my hands on that pear! Love this card....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooo! Love the stamp...and the papers...and the sketch. I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card--love the papers. I bought so much of that collection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH, Jimmi!! You rock! I love those papers:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Echo Park paper! Very nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! I love how you used that pear stamp...I've been wondering how I will use it when I do get it.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so excited to get this kit.. and your card has just inspired me even more.. :) hugs

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!