Friday, September 23, 2011

Friends With Flair ~ new Halloween card

Hi peeps!
Just a quick Friends With Flair post to show you the card I made with the new Unity set...the name of which I don't know and I'm trying to pack for FL (where I am today actually while you read this) and I will have to add it later...but it's NEW and it's fabulous and it's by Unity so I'm sure it's on the site :)

I loved the card so much I couldn't wait to show you.
It's super simple.  I just made my favorite kind of background with strips of patterned paper, only for this spooky Halloween card I cut them jaggedy...like the pumpkins teeth!
What do you think?  I really hope you love it!
This paper is My Minds Eye MISCHIEVOUS.

I will see you next week, when I get home from my mini-vacay!
Have a fabulous weekend!


18 comments:

  1. Jimmi, that pumpkin is too cute! I love the background too! Great Halloween card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is SO fun!! I Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Halloween Card!! Love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my I love this! Love the fun Halloween papers and the jagged cuts! Super fun! Wish I was in Florida (that is home for me). Have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!!!! I just ordered that CUTE halloween set! i really like how you did the jaggedy strips :) FUN! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome papers. It would be a great way to use scraps

    ReplyDelete
  7. I DO love this! What a great dotted smile on that pumpkin, and all of the background papers look so cool. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This pumpkin is pretty card and I do like your jaggedy paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the zigzags! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute stamp image..love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you did the background. Very cute pumpkin too!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!