Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hip Hop Thursday!

Hiiiii everyone!!!
Hello my fabulous Unity friends! 
If it's your 1st Hip Hop then WELCOME and if not then WELCOME back!

The whole FUN and INSPIRING Hip Hop starts at the Unity Blog so be sure to head back there if you missed it!
The Unity Blog will also have ALL the information on anything new and exciting we have going on!
Today I thought I'd show you some cards made using the September Kit of the Month...you only have today and tomorrow to GET IT!  yikes, better hurry, cause it's a good one!

SEE!  It's such a fabulous, versatile stamp set, for ALL SEASONS!

Here is ALL that you get as a Kit Club member!


Now it's time to visit Lisa!




THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR VISITING!

HAVE A FABULOUS DAY, YOU DESERVE IT!


11 comments:

  1. I love your card! It is so cheerful! I just love that little tree. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards - love the fun designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE them ALL JIMMI!!! SOOOO cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards ! I especially love seeing the folk tree in use! I was iffy on the kit, but I'm totally getting inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! I love all of these Jimmi! Super fun and fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pink bow! hotwheels for some reason troubble comments on your blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I especially love the pumpkin one. SO CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards!! I love this set:)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!