Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hip Hoppin' Into September!

Happy Hip Hop Thursday everyone!
So sorry I've been away for 2 whole weeks...GLAD you are here!

Make sure you start the Hip Hop on the Unity Stamp Company Blog and hop along with us!

Today I've made a Halloween card for you!
I used the stamp set Fright Night:

Don't you love the little date stamp with this set???  I sure do!  It fits just right in the smallest circle die in the Spellbinders circles :)
The sketch I used is the new KOM sketch...but I cheated and didn't use any KOM for my card...so DON'T do what I did ;)
But come over and play along with us!

I hope you like my card :)

Now it's time to visit Lisa!



THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR VISITING!

HAVE A FABULOUS DAY, YOU DESERVE IT!

8 comments:

  1. This is one beautiful SPOOKY card! Love the dp and that stamp set. Love how you did the bling too. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I love this Jimmi! Those papers are AWESOME and I love the layout you used! FABULOUS work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a cute card and a cute sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your non-traditional Halloween card!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!