Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Hope You Can Cling To Sketch

Splitcoaststampers is having the most amazing month of challenges,
called Hope You Can Cling To.
There are tons of prizes from all of your favorite stampy companies
and tons of amazing challenges
and the cards are for a wonderful cause!
You can find out all about it in this FORUM.

My challenge was posted yesterday and it's a sketch...
and sketch that sort of reminds me of the "girls"...
2 circles....
one bigger, one smaller...
LOL!

Hope you'll play along!
Here's my card for my sketch:

I used the FABULOUS...beyond words...October Unity Kit of the Month.
That for the 1st time ever, EVERYONE can get!
And $5.00 from each set will go DIRECTLY to families
affected by cancer!

Have a FABULOUS day, you deserve it!


2 comments:

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!