Wednesday, October 5, 2011

new IPPITY for YOU

Hello there, lovelies!
I have a card to share I made with the new Ippity, just available TODAY called Thanks for All Things.


Do you like my card?
Do you NEED this stamp set???
Then you need a CHICK!
You can find one HERE!

Visit the Unity Blog for more amazing samples using both stamps released today...yes there's another one, but you have to go there to see it :)
And you can see how pretty and PINK the Unity Blog is this month, I'm so in love with it!

Have a FABULOUS day!

5 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS card, Jimmi! I love the fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmi, I loooove your card! What a fantastic design and the ribbon treatment is lovely! You showcased these stamps like a star...thanks for such inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!