Saturday, October 1, 2011

A New Month & A New Challenge!

Hello there lovely friends of mine!
So glad you are here to see my card :)

I made a card for the new October Kit of the Month Sketch Challenge.  I used the wonderful, new October Kit of the Month called: faith, hop love...live by it
Here is the sketch.

And here's my card:
What do you think???
Don't forget to play along with us this month for your chance to win any Kit of the Month your little heart desires PLUS 100 Unity stamps!

We also have some World Card Making Day fun going on!  Check out our Splitcoaststampers Forum for all the details!

We have a sweet sale to go along with it, too, of course:
Today is also the 1st day of the Hope You Can Cling To challenges on SCS.
I will have a fun challenge for you later this week, but check out what's going on, lots of prizes and all for a great cause!

Have a wonderful, fabulous, stampy filled kind of weekend!
You deserve it!



1 comment:

  1. Jimmi, your card is GORGEOUS!!!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!