Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Samantha Walker Creative Team OCTOBER Blog Hop

Hello beautiful people!
Today is (my birthday!) the Samantha Walker Creative Team's blog hop!
There is SO much amazing Samantha Walker to see, don't miss any of it!
You can start on the Samantha Walker blog and hop along!

I've made a card today using Orchard Harvest STUFF!  The stamp set, the matching Spellbinders dies and the NEW 6x6 paper, and the 12x12 paper, too!
Now it's time to hop to NANCY'S BLOG!
Giveaway:
This month Samantha is giving away a 6X6 pad of my new Orchard Harvest Collection for Creative Imaginations.
Please leave a comment on Samantha's blog for a chance to win. 
You may receive additional entries by commenting on each of the creative team member's blogs. You can receive another bonus entry by leaving a comment on Samantha's Facebook page.
That's a total of 10 possible entries.

HAVE A FABULOUS DAY ~ you deserve it!!!



26 comments:

  1. I love the leaves on your card! Beautiful Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous, Jimmi! Love the Fall leaves! Gosh you were quick digging into your supplies! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dee Gallimore-PerryOctober 12, 2011 at 11:36 AM

    Happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the layout of the card. Thank you. I love the new paper...Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only is this card fabulous but also the fact that you live right around the corner from me in the next town! I live in Virginia Beach, VA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card - love the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful automnal card:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these fall colors! Absolutelly beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. supper beautiful love the fall colors and the leaves perfect. love the ribbon. thanks for sharing and for the chance to win.
    abbraddock@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The leaf paper is really pretty. Fall is my favorite season!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely fall card. Those leaves are fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, what a beautiful card! I love the stacked leaves! Thank you!

    (Blogger is not being kind to me here, but my name is Barbara, and I am at sweetsandals at gmail dot com.)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't ya just LOVE the fall??!! Especially when you can create with these lovely fall papers. SWEET card!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday Jimmi! Lovely card - I love the autumn color palette and these papers surely would help one make some gorgeous fall cards with it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card!!! Fall is my favorite! Loving the leaves! :D

    ~Vanessa W

    ReplyDelete
  16. wonderful card, love the colors. great leaves and coloring, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I adore this card! The leaves are so great.

    ReplyDelete
  18. so beautiful
    Becky T
    kay_bear52@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love what I am seeing of this collection!!!!!! Great colors, awesome card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a stunning card! LOVE the leaves on here!!! Can't wait to see more of the Spellbinders too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely stunning! Love the gorgeous colours and amazing details.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh I love this card with the pretty leaves!

    angela at alexfam dot com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!