Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Swimming for Katie ~ Day #2 (my blog candy below!)

I hope you are enjoying looking at the projects by the contributors for Day 2 of the Swimming for Katie Blog Hop. Information Central is HERE.

My blog post from yesterday is below!  I am giving away a wonderful prize to one commenter :)

Ashley Harris Clare Buswell Jessica Diedrich Lisa Somerville Charlene Merrick Eva Dobilas Judy Rozema Sharon Doolittle Tifany DeGough Windy Robinson Ashley Cannon Newell Connie McCotter Heidi Van Laar Karen Maldonado Lori Craig Melissa Phillips Tosha Leyendekker Amy Kolling Angela Thomas Angelica Suarez Angie Blom Becky Oehlers Betty Wright Bev Gerard Brenda Weaver Carolyn King Chari Moss Charlene Driggs Cindi Bisson Claire Brennan Corinna McGregor Craft Critique Keely Yowler Kelly Schirmer Keri Lee Sereika Kim Hughes Kimber McGray Kittie Caracciolo Kristin Eberline Wendy Price

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!