Thursday, October 13, 2011

Unity *new release* for a cause Hip Hop Thursday!

Hello friends!  Welcome to my blog for a fabulous Unity Hip Hop Thursday!
ALL of the FUN starts at the Unity Blog later this morning :)

Today I have a card for you using a brand new stamp set by Marah Johnson for Unity Stamp Co., called Dare to Fly!
{and it's only $12!}
AND Unity will donate to families affected by cancer 5% of sales all weekend long starting Thursday October 13th thru Sunday October 16th.
I made a super clean and simple card using some fun Echo Park {For The Record} paper.

Here are all of these amazing NEW stamps:
 
 
 
 

There are also NEW bitty itty bitty stamps!  They are all UNDER $2.00!
Check them out HERE!

Now it's time to visit Lisa!


THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR VISITING!
HAVE A FABULOUS DAY, YOU DESERVE IT!

{I'd love for you to enter my for my blog candy for an amazing cause HERE}

15 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards!! Love that bird - love the new stamps UNDER $2.00 - WHAT - CRAZY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all but that bird... I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card!! Love the stamp and those yummy papers!!! Must...go...shop...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Jimmi!I just love the hummingbird!I need to do some shopping. I just love these stamps!

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing cards Jimmi.. love that bird!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fight like a girl one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the bird--BEAUTIFUL. Love how you colored the flowers. WOW!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!