Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Hip Hop!

Hello lovely friends!
Today is Thanksgiving here in the good ole US of A and I am so happy that you stopped by to visit :)
SO very thankful for YOU!

I have 2 cards that I made 2 years ago that I LOVE!  I really wanted to share them again with you, they are 2 of my favorites, using the ADORABLE stamp set called Build A Turkey!
I'm going to show you why it's not just for Thanksgiving :)

Here is a card using it to make a pretty flower:
and here's the classic, adorable turkey:

I just love this stamp set!!!

and here's something for you to SHARE with your family and friends....those husbands and significant others that need HINTS...
Starting today there are gift certificates available at Unity, and you can share this graphic above with whoever needs a little nudge ;)

Now it's time to visit the amazing Lisa!

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR VISITING!
HAVE A FABULOUS DAY, YOU DESERVE IT!



3 comments:

  1. Love these cards - and I adore that build a turkey set! Great job, and happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea--using the feathers for a flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love that turkey and I have that amazing paper pad!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!