Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Samantha Walker Creative Team NOVEMBER Blog Hop

Hello all!  Welcome from Guiseppa's blog!
It's time for an amazing blog hop with the Samantha Walker Creative Team!
I just love this day of the month (2nd Wednesday!), every single time it comes around because there really is so much of a variety on our little team, it's always so inspiring and unique!
I hope you enjoy our creations this month!!

I've made 2 Christmas cards for today.  I used Samantha's Christmas Tradition line of products.
Both of these cards are the quick ones you can make at that last minute when you NEED a card for someone...maybe unexpectedly...but it still needs to be fabulous!
What do you think?  I hope you like them!!!

Make sure you hop to ALL of the design team blogs so that you have lots of chances to WIN some Samantha Walker Digi FUN stuff!

And now head to the Samantha Walker Designs Facebook Page for more fun and inspiration!
Have a FABULOUS day, you deserve it!


17 comments:

  1. LOVELY!!! I really like the snowflake card! awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Super simple! Just the kind of inspiration needed for doing stacks of Christmas cards for friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards Jimmi...all of them! These ones are super fabulous as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember that paper line. It's a favorite of mine. Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful cards - yet ANOTHER paper line I've GOT to get my hands on! *giggle*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards that don't look so last minute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fancy. I love the papers. Samantha is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards, Jimmi. I love the way you did the ornament card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful cards, the ornament card really is gorgeous and I love the colors of the "let it snow" card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Jimmi. I love the papers and stamps.!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful cards
    Kay_bear52@yahoo.com
    Becky T

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love them! That snowflake paper is my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards but I really like that snowflake card.

    pruttybird at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your cards are fabulous! I missed the hop but I am hoping anyhow just to feast my eye on everyone's projects! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!