Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Skipping Stones ~ Rustic Tiles Blog Hop & Sketch 102

Welcome to Skipping Stones Design Sketch Challenge # 102 and Rustic Tiles blog hop!
I am really enjoying playing along with the wonderful Skipping Stones team :)

Rustic Tiles is a versatile set, that you are about to see from the fabulous Design Team. 
If you just came from KAREN'S blog, you are in the right place.  If you just happened along my blog today, start at the beginning of the hop at Skipping Stones Design.  The entire hop order is there and you can hop from blog to blog with ease.

Now here is my card I made with Rustic Tiles....very loosely following the sketch.
You know how you start with a sketch and an idea in mind and then you start to make the card and then you go and make dinner and then you come back and do a little more and then you go and watch Dexter....and come back again???
No?
well the above card is what happens!
:)
Be sure to hop along and leave comments on all of the blogs.
Head over to Stephanie's blog for some more Skipping StonesDesign inspiration!

Have a FABULOUS day!

20 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card, Jimmi! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Dexter!! The colors of your card are fabulous Jimmi!!! Thanks so much for playing with us again this week!!! FABULOUS!!! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, the pink and brown are fab together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors. The tiles look like big snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My two favorite colors! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors in this card! Simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The designs & colors are PERFECTION! This is REALLY beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your description of your card making process totally cracked me up!! I really like your card- the colors are so pretty and that ribbon- to die for- kinda like Dexter, I guess! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! I love these colors together! What a sweet and simple card!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! The colors are wonderful together. Congrats on your Guest DT spot! I hear you about watching Dextar! Love that show!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pink and brown! This is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful job with the sketch!!! Love the pink and brown!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Jimmi! I love the colors you used and this is one of my favorites from this set :)
    Next time I want to make a beautiful card, maybe I will try your method instead of sitting there at my craft table pulling out my hair!

    rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the snowflakes you created on your wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! I love those snowflakes in pink and brown. Ann Y.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So so pretty! Totally understand how cards seem to morph in the making!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!