Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Skipping Stones ~ Sketch #100!

WOWZERS, it's November!  I know I didn't have to tell you that but...where has the time gone!?

OK got that shock out of my system, now it's time for a new Skipping Stones Designs sketch!

This is Sketch #100 and I've made a card using Everyday Blessings, a really, really beautiful stamp set!
I used some pretty My Mind's Eye papers and a little paper piecing to make a Thank You card.

I hope you like it and I really hope you'll see what the whole Skipping Stones team has made for you by visiting HERE!  You can also find out how to WIN your very own Skipping Stones stamp set!

Have an absolutely fabulous 1st day of November, you only get 1 a year...make the best of it!


6 comments:

  1. Jimmi, you did an awesome job with this sketch! I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally fabulous, girlfriend!! I loveeeee this paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this card Jimmi!! Thank you so much for joining us this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those paper strips!! I'm SO excited you are a guest with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jimmi......This is such a gorgeous card. Love all of those pretty papers with all that autumn goodness. Thanks for being one of our guests this month at SSD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, Jimmi! So fabulous to have you with us this month at SSD! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!