Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Skipping Stones ~ Sketch #101

Happy Tuesday!  And happy day for a new Skipping Stones Designs Sketch!
Here is the sketch for this week:

And here is the card I made using Sassy Shoes:
I even decorated the inside...so CUTE...but you'll just have to believe me because I never do that so I forgot to take a picture and gave this card to a friend already, darn!

We'd love for you to play along, just link up your card on the SSD Blog and you could win a stamp set :)
Here are the rest of the blogs for your viewing pleasure!

Jennifer
JoAnn
Kandi
Karen Baker
Katie
Shannan
Stephanie
Taylor
Wendy Price
Wendy Jordan
guests this month:
ME!
Betsy Veldman
Jessica Griffin
Sketch Artist for November:
Chan Vuong

Have a FABULOUS day!

8 comments:

  1. Jimmi, how cute is this card? Pretty darned, that's how! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Jimmi!! Love all the shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling, darling, darling. Love the vibrant colors that you colored the shoes. I love this and I am so thrilled you agreed to join us this month!! Thank you so much!! Have a great weeek!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, love love love the colors you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those shoes! This is super fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jimmi........I just loved this card when I saw it. Those bright poppin' colors are amazing with all of those shoes! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So stinking cute! Love it! :) So happy you're joining us this month at SSD! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!