Thursday, November 10, 2011

Unity & Creative Imaginations Blog Hop

Hello there Hip Hopping friends o' mine!

Today Hip Hop is all about the lovely Creative Imaginations products and how well they go with our Unity Stamp Co. stamps!
I've made a card using the Orchard Harvest line of papers along with the Orchard Harvest stamp set!
I am a matchy-matchy FREAK so I just adore when things go together so perfectly...just like cute cardigans and their adorably matching tanks underneath ;)

Here's my card for Fall:
Now be sure to leave lots of comments, to WIN, you can leave them here, on the Unity Blog and the Creative Imaginations blog!

Now it's time to visit the amazing Lisa!

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR VISITING!
HAVE A FABULOUS DAY, YOU DESERVE IT!

P.S. ~ Angela is away from Unity and it looks like the girls are have a secret "while the boss is away" sale!  Check it out HERE!

12 comments:

  1. Love all the different strips of paper you used on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE using strips of papers! Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fall colors your card is such Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fall colors... Beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your card...Fall colors are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome Fall card Jimmi! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo fun it reminds me of being a kid and jumping in the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, Jimmi! another beautiful fall card with these Samantha Walker products....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card. love those papers, dies and stamps. perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! The leaf is especially fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!