Friday, November 11, 2011

A VSN Sneak Peek for YOU & a FUN game (with a prize!)

Yes, that's right, I am going to show you a card from tonight's SUPER top secret Virtual Stamp Night challenges...................I AM SO BAD!

Here is my super top secret card for an undisclosed virtual stamping challenge TONIGHT:
I used the adorable stamp set: Christmas Wishes.

and when you find out what challenge it's from you could WIN this lovely Unity stamp from me (or something huge!):
So here's the PLAN, come to VSN tonight or anytime this weekend and check out our challenges!!!  Then when you know which challenge this card is from, do the following 2 things:
1.  Come back here and leave a comment that you know the answer....but DON'T say the answer here
!
2.  EMAIL ME: jimmi.mayo@gmail.com and tell me your answer!!!

NOW IF YOU WANT TO WIN A BIGGER PRIZE, HERE'S THE DEAL:
1.  MAKE A CARD FOR ANY OF OUR CHALLENGES TONIGHT
2.  COME BACK HERE AND POST A LINK TO YOUR CARD
3.  WIN ANY STAMP SET  OR STAMPS FROM UNITY WITH A VALUE OF $20 OR LESS

That could get you some pretty great stamps :) with the BIG bundle sale going on ;)

and on Sunday evening I will pick the winners and send you your stamps!

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


15 comments:

  1. Your card is too cute... And I just saw the challenge you are entering it in...Off to send you an email!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Thanks for sharing: )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee...he is terribly cute! I love the glittery hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the grey combined with the white and red! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. got it will send an e-mail doneee sooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a cute card! I got the answer... sending you an email :oD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I finished a Christmas card before Thanksgiving! Thanks for the inspriation!
    http://kixinlife.blogspot.com/2011/11/crafty-saturday.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope that I know the answer. Doesn't hurt to email you....

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!