Friday, December 16, 2011

Friends With Flair Friday {Christmas gift bag}

*** If you are Angela or anyone that works at Unity, don't look at this post! ***
(think that will work?)

I sent a box of goodies yesterday to the Unity offices and one of the things inside of it is this bag of raw Virginia peanuts that I fancied up with some stamps, ribbon and a little twine and sparkle.
(oh I really wish I had ironed that ribbon!)

the stamps I used are Welcome Winter, You & Yours and one by My Little Shoebox and Unity that had the snowflake die with it...but it's gone...BUT there is an Itty Bitty with the same snowflake right here.

here is a close up of the tag:
I hope you like it!

If you'd like to see all of the blogs that are part of Friends With Flair today, check out the Unity Blog, and also please play along with us, there are a couple of prizes up for grabs, every Friday!

Thanks for visiting and have an absolutely fabulous day!

OOOH WAIT!
did you see this?  You know I always love a good sale!

13 comments:

  1. That looks gorgeous! I love the burlap bag and your tag and that ribbon accent it so perfectly! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jimmi! These are awesome! Love the die cut snowflake, so adorable! The Unity Peeps will love em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...I love your project, wrinkled ribbon and all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo pretty! Love those snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tag is great! And the ribbon looks great even though you didn't iron it ;) hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome tag and what a great treat for the Unity bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is SO sweet! I love the tag you made to go with the peanuts, Jimmi. :) I'm sure that no one in the Unity bunch peeked ;)!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous tag! Absolutely fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!