Thursday, December 29, 2011

Gina K. Designs December Release Party Invitation!

Hello Lovely Friends!!!
I am very excited to extend an invitation to YOU to the Gina K. Designs December Release Party.
We have a fun evening planned - chatting, prizes, challenges, stamp sets reveal, design team shares, and most importantly, at the start of the party you will be able to start shopping at 7 PM!

If you came from Lee's Blog you're at the right place.  If not make sure to head over to StampTV where you will find a list of all those participating in today's hop.

Here's a photo of one of the cards I will be sharing at the party.
Hope to see you at the party, here are all the details:
Head on over to Giovana's Blog to see what she's sharing with you today and see you back here on tomorrow for the beginning of our three day Inspiration Blog Hop series for December!

Have a fabulous day, see you tomorrow!!


29 comments:

  1. love the homespun feel of this card with the lace bow and prints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! The new images are great and I love how you creatd the dp background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, looks like a brilliant set for manly cards...and for my DD who lives in MT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! That set looks like it would be perfect for the men in my life! Will look forward to seeing the rest of this set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this set will be a "must" for me to have. I love anything that is scenic and I can see all sorts of possibilities with this one. I love your delightful card too. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. I am inspired to recreate the great outdoors with some stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh, Jimmi, this is fabulous!!! I can't wait to see your other creations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Great choice of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a GREAT card Jimmi...WOWWWWW.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic! Love the little bear in the foreground. See you at the release party!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous wilderness scene!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great card Jimmi, can't wait to see the entire release.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your paper piecing. And I always love a stamp that represents trees! Trees are kinda my thing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, love the background you created.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice card! It has lots of color, but is still "manly".

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very lovely card, thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. GORGEOUS! Love the papers you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the masculine look, I need that for my son.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, Jimmi
    You did a SHABulous job on this card! I LOVE the different papers, the lacy doily-like ribbon, the piercing - and then the bear with trees! Thanks for helping us to move out of our comfort zones, step on a funkier side :) Aloha, Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, a great image for masculine cards.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very Pretty Card Jimmi! I gotta get that stamp!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!