Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hip Hoppin' & New Releases

Hiiiii!!!
How are you?  Really I want to know, so let me know in the comments below ;-)

I'm so happy you are here (and when I say that I do mean it, really and truly) and glad you came to see my super easy card I've made for today's Hip Hop!
But 1st make sure you started at the Unity Blog because we have NEWS and NEW stuff, too!  you can't afford to miss it!

Now here's my card I made using the sketch that is SUPER simple this month and the EASIEST chance in the world for you to WIN the exclusive Unity Kit of the Month, it's sort of crazy...like outta your mind crazy.
So here's my card using this CRAZY easy sketch that gives you a chance to win like over 100 stamps...and the December Kit of the Month:


and I did something I'm sort of against, lol...fancied up the inside!

So do you love that little image and sentiment as much as I do?  Can't you just imagine sending cards to all of your online and far away friends???
Yes?!  I knew you'd love it ;)

Now for some SUPER fun stuff!  there are SO MANY adorable new itty bitty stamps coming out today & they are each only $4!  check them all out over at Unity and also be sure to check out the 3 week reductions sale!  3 whole weeks of new items on sale, see the Facebook page and Unity blog for all the info each week!!

Now it's time to visit the amazing Lisa!
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR VISITING!
HAVE A FABULOUS DAY!

18 comments:

  1. Hi Jimmi! Your card is sweet!! Gorgeous papers & such a cool image & sentiment. I'm finding it hard to make anything today ;) Cool KOM sketch - I shall have to participate more often... just that luck is hardly on my side. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jimmi, love that image... I'm doing great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Card Jimmi!! I am doing good! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being an Army Family and moving so much....I loved seeing this stamp! You did a great job on your card....it is one I know I will use tons....
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I make cards for the Army men/women that my son met during bootcamp and this is PERFECT!! Thanks for sharing :)
    Shari
    slaw.3@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card Jimmi.. that is one great image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doing great today...it's almost Friday!! Great card and GREAT stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! That cityscape is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love how you used this sketch. Great colors and just love the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thoeses are great cards my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, love this! Can't wait to get my hands on this rubber goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is a true stunner. Great card and love this Stamp Kit. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards, thank you for the inspiration.
    Julie G.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Doing good today : ) Fun card, the inside looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I, too, don't always like to enhance the inside of a card, although I do it sometimes.
    Hazel
    www.the2pinkladies.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE this city scene. So simple and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice paper choices. I like how they go together

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!