Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Samantha Walker Creative Team December Blog Hop

Howdy super sweet and fabulous friends!
It's the day of the month that the Samantha Walker Creative Team shows you some fun projects :)

Today I have a Christmas ornament I made...for myself.
I used some lovely Samantha Walker Christmas Traditions paper and stickers.


Now it's time to hop over to Karen's fabby blog!
Make sure you leave comments on ALL of the blogs for your chance to WIN 2 amazing digital kits!!

Have a fabulous day!

15 comments:

  1. Very nice, jimmi! Love the dimensional effects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmi, this is such a great idea! So cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I love making these types of paper ornaments :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea! Very beautiful. I thought about doing this a well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable ornament! Lovely project!!! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your ornaments. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the ornament. So wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is adorable! i love how her cutting files make it so easy to create one of a kind ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful ornament love the colors. TFS
    Debbie
    http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
    debbie_craine at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute ornaments. I was at a retail store yesterday and there was a big kit of ornaments for like $30... but they looked handmade (and not in a good way). You ornament is so much cuter than theirs were!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute thanks for sharing...Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love it Jimmi! Super gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful ornament. I have seen a few of these on various blogs. Looks like something I would like to try. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great jog on those ornaments! Great last minute kind of gift for someone!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!