Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hip Hop right into 2012!

** warning!  the cutest stamp in the world is contained in this post...so watch out **

Hello Hip Hoppers!
How's the New Year treating you so far???  GREAT I hope!
I'm having a fine and dandy year so far, thanks for asking :)  y'all are SO sweet!

Now for some Hip Hoppin' Unity fun!

I made a card for you that is so cute it's made people at my office shriek with delight, my husband even oohed and ahhed...my daughter came in my room late last night when she got home and said "mom, that elephant is so cute!!"

no pressure or anything...but I really hope you like it, too :)

please meet Love You Tons:

OK, I was not joking about his cuteness was I?
LOL!

Now it's time to visit the wonderful Lisa!

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR VISITING ME!

HAVE A FABULOUS DAY
!!!


19 comments:

  1. He is so cute!! I love your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I agree...this is the cutest stamp! I have it on my wish list and am hoping to have it in my hands by the month's end :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore it, he is sup-ah cute! great card jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness, CUTE overload! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute :) I love how you paper pieced the little cute elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card Jimmi, and yes, yes that stamp is adorable. I love the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable!!! Love those papers too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, it is cute. Really like it paper pieced.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're too funny, but yeah, he's about the cutest elephant I eva saw.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad that you warned me so I was ready... :) I love elephants so much, and not just because I'm a republican.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The paper and ribbons you chose to go with the adorable elephanteeeee is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute everything match so perfect

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do love it tons. What a fun card. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nope you weren"t joing about the cuteness...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my this is CUTE!! I love all that paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are totally NOT kidding! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i really do LOVE that elephant! i'm gonna get it! is it part of a kit, or an ippity?

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!