Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Samantha Walker Creative Team 1st Blog Hop of 2012!

Hi everyone!!!  It's our first blog hop of this fabulous new year!  How's it going for you, so far???  It's pretty good here, hope it's great for you!

The blog hop starts on the Samantha Walker Blog so start there :)

For today's blog hop I used some of Samantha's digital papers.  I have never done any digital scrapping or card making but I can still use these pretty papers and embellishments.  I used the Harvest Moon Solid Textured Papers for my 2 4x4 cards.  These kits are an amazing value!  These papers are $3.99 for the whole kit and you can just print them out to your hearts content :)  I used some nice, smooth white card stock and they came out beautifully.

Here are the 2 cards I made:
Wanna know one of the most awesome things about these kits?  When you don't have time to go to the store to get paper or time to wait for an order to come in the mail...you can get them NOW!  NOW is nice ;)

The shapes were cut using the Samantha Walker Spellbinders dies: Twisted Metal Tags and Accents & Blossom Tags and Accents.

I hope you'll try some digi-printing, too :)
If you'd like to WIN some FREE digi kits, then be sure to leave lots of comments!  Leave a comment on all of the blogs and you'll have a chance for a $10 digi-store coupon and a can of PYM II spray!

Now it's time to head to the Samantha Walker Facebook page to let us know what you think of all of these projects today!
Have a fabulous day, friends!


12 comments:

  1. Jimmi, I LOVE your cards! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fabulous colors. Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet cards! You always do a wonderful job...just love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards! They look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the retro colors! So much fun! Good use of my Spellbinders dies too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never used anything digital. Thanks for showing us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool color combo, gotta try it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job, Jimmi. I took a Jessica Sprague class to try to get more familiar with Photoshop Elements and to do some digital scrapbooking. Still not quite into it. Never thought to use the papers just as papers to use in my cards, etc. Thanks for the tip. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your cards!! SO pretty! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Text and the bling on your cards! Very Pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!