Friday, January 27, 2012

that scary uninspired place.

I've been in one of those scary places for a stamper...you might know the place.  It's the place where you come home from work and just want to sit on the couch and veg out and not do anything constructive or creative...it's fun for a minute or 2 or for a week or so and then you start to feel yucky and sad and lonely for your stampyness to come back.

So I'm trying to get back to it.

In the meantime my Silhouette Cameo finally came in the mail :)
I ordered it from Oh My Crafts a few weeks ago.

You'd think that would get me going, wouldn't you?

Last night I played with it and cut out a few of the Samantha Walker Designs files that I have...




So that's what's what.

See you soon, hopefully over the weekend I can kick this...wish me luck.

6 comments:

  1. have fun with your new toy! and hope your mojo returns soon....love these, those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!!!!!!!!! come back mojo, we need a Jimmi fix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it Jimmi!! We will all cheer you on!! those shapes of cards are making me want this machine so badly!! hope you get some crafty mojo this weekend.. maybe a new sweater might help!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in that mojoless funk for months. I finally got out of it by reorganizing my craft space and getting some new paper and stamps. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What works for me is to clean or organize a bit... I usually find something that looks like fun!! Hope you can find some mojo soon!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!