Thursday, January 19, 2012

Unity Hip Hop Thursday!

Happy Thursday!!!!!!!
Thursday's are SO FUN, aren't they?  A fabulous Unity Blog Hop, starting on the Unity Blog...AND it's almost Friday!  What could be bad about all of that? :)

For our Hip Hop today we're being INSPIRED by our Pinterest pins!

I have some to share at the end of my post but wanted to show you my card,, 1st...which is not really inspired by any of my pins...I have a confession....I NEVER look at crafty stuff on Pinterest, it's all about the fashion, hair, sassy saying and nails and sometimes food for me!

Let me show you my card I made using the January Kit of the Month: Heart & Soul
I used this months KOTM Sketch Challenge, you can find HERE.
now for a little peek at my pinning habits!
Source: thefancy.com via Mary on Pinterest



Yeah, so that's what I can spend HOURS doing...every day if I had the chance :)


Now it's time to visit the wonderful Lisa!

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR VISITING ME!

HAVE A FABULOUS DAY
!!!




8 comments:

  1. I agree, there are awesome nail pins (I don't do mine, but I appreciate the art). I love your card! I have that paper and you have inspired me~thank you for sharing this! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've become addicted to Pintrest. So many wild ideas that I wouldn't normally look for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL
    You are hilarious!
    Love the project and that you shared these pins...I must admit I have a few pins I am sure others are wondering about

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love the bright colors you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow my word, I love that card it is so sweet and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super adorable! Love the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely! such a cute card AND your pins are great,too!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!