Thursday, February 2, 2012

Lovely Hip Hop Thursday

Howdy-Ho friends!
I'm happy you are here and happy it is Thursday!  Thursday's rock, don't ya think???

Thursday means it's HIP HOP time!
This week we are sharing the LOVE'S of our life!  The whole love fest starts at the Unity Blog, same place, every Thursday!  So start there for all the 411!

I have 2 cards today and they are both about the holiday I LOVE to stamp for...Valentine's Day!  Some people may say Valentine's Day is cheesy and all that stuff...but I just love it...maybe because every day of my life (NO LIE) is like Valentine's Day with my darling dear....plus I am crazy, sick in love every single day with my sweetie...so we just get EXTRA gross and mushy on Valentine's Day, lol...totally embarrassing for those around us ;)

Anyway, here are my 2 cards for you!
My 1st card is for this month's Sketch Challenge:

that adorable elephant is back: Love You Tons.

And here is one I made sort of as a Valentine for moi.......cause I really feel this sentiment:

plus there are SHOES and DANCING and FLOWERS on this paper...I sort of LOVE all of those things, too!  Those fabulous stamps are from Live What You Love

Now it's time to visit the wonderful Lisa!


THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR VISITING ME!

HAVE A FABULOUS DAY
!!!

8 comments:

  1. I love your cards. Adorable elephant. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That elephant is to cute. My grandson would get a hoot out of that one. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww your cards are so adorable...thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. WHat a great sentiment. I'm trying...

      Delete
    2. Love the elephant. Hope we see more of them in the near future...

      Delete
  5. Those are super cute. ihope you enjoy making them.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!