Wednesday, February 22, 2012

MFT dip me in chocolate

Hey everyone :)
Been quiet here on the home front, sorry about that.  My husband lost his grandma on Saturday morning, his special grandma...you know the one...that tells you stories and spends lots of time with you...the one who makes you special treats to eat...
So we had a weekend of tears and smiles and family time.

So thanks for waiting for me ;)

I have a card to share that I made for a friend at work for Valentine's Day.
It uses Dip Me In Chocolate, a stamp I finally got after a few weeks of want!
{the paper is MME On the Bright Side}

I like this little stamp set so much I even fixed up the inside...
I made her this card because she has a bad habit of bring me CHOCOLATE....Godiva chocolate...and I do not need anymore, LOL!
So we'll see ;)

Have a FABULOUS day and tell the ones you love how much, EVERY DAY!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh Jimmi I'm sorry about his grandma. :( ((hugs)) to you both!!!

    This card is as pretty as you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards! nice work! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!