Friday, February 10, 2012

shut the front door!

Happy Friday friends!
I hope you're already having am amazing day :)
I have a card to show you using some fun, new stuff!  The new (to me) stamp I used is called Shut the Front Door and it's ADORABLE and I used some pretty new My Minds Eye paper from the Miss Caroline collection called Dolled Up.

This paper is so pretty I just had to make one of my favorite backgrounds using lots of different designs...hope you like it :)
I made this as part of today's Friends With Flair blog hop!  Hope you can play along!

In OTHER news tonight is a SUPER FUN night!  It's the SPRING HAS SPRUNG Virtual Stamp Night Mini!  We will have TONS of fun challenges and chatting so join us for all the FUN right HERE in the Splitcoaststampers VSN Forum!

SEE YOU THERE starting at 5:00pm EST!
HAVE A FABULOUS DAY!

6 comments:

  1. Well, STFD! I LOVE this! What a great card, my friend! miss you <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious, Jimmi! Great card.
    Have a wonderful weekend! Miss you!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card ... hehe (: love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! I love the collage background and the adorable little door.
    So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow how pretty and very created. i love the awsome colors.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!