Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hip Hop Thursday!

Hi everyone, HAPPY THURSDAY!  It's a fabulous Hip Hop Thursday with an AMAZING sale going on!
Are you ready to hear this???

OK, but 1st you have to see my cards I made!  And you also have to do the WHOLE blog hop...which starts at the Unity Blog...we have to make rules, right???  OK, fine, NO RULES, LOL!

This card is for my co-worker that loves turtles!
The stamp sets I used are ADORABLE, frames in the house & under the sea
and when you find out about this SALE you can buy them both for close to nothing...

Here's a quick card I made that may or may not be finished...I'm not sure about it...does it need something else?  I guess it would be great for a guy, right?  not too much fuss, super simple?
Let me know!
for that one I used from head to soul and you only have a couple of days to get it! so HURRY!

Now here's the SALE:

Now it's time to visit talented Lisa!


THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR VISITING ME!

12 comments:

  1. Both of these are adorable and fun use of the stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I love the banner card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards - the turtle is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the banner card! Even though it's "simple" which I will use that term lightly...it looks great! A perfect note card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the Banner card! it is PERFECT! i HOPE Angela turns that stamp into a single.....♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's finished. I've been trying to simplify;sometimes I can other times... let's just say it's a challenge. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cards....i love how I have looked through the Unity website dozens of times and not noticed this stamp (turtle) but now that I see it on a card I have to have it!! very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your card is done. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the turtle is so cute! I love that dp too! very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute cards Jimmi! Love that single layer one too! Hip Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love them both jimmi... Now I also need that turtle!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!