Friday, March 30, 2012

It's Friday, Friday, Friday!

What!! What!  {yes, I said that with both hands in the air}
Hi everyone!

Today I have a card to show you using the week's Stamp of the Week called dreams that you dare.

It was very fun to make though my family does NOT approve...something about some ROGBIV rules??? or something about colors of rainbows...science stuff I don't know anything about, LOL!
I just wanted it to match my paper....so I made the rainbow the colors I wanted them to be!

I made this to play along with Friends With Flair this week :)
Make sure you link up with us for your chance to win 1 of 2 prizes each Friday!

I'll be on vacation starting Sunday thru Saturday but I will have a card to show you using the upcoming April KOM Sketch Challenge!  and one with next week's Stamp of the Week, so come back SOON!

Have a FABULOUS day!

17 comments:

  1. Very cute, Jimmi! Love the rainbow paper pieced background. I love this week's stamp. I wish I could get just this one! Darnit. LOL Have a nice vaca!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. And I'm sure those colors are in the rainbow somewhere :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Works for me, love how it matches the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute...lovin the rainbow background to match the stamp...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable with the Stamp of the Week! Great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cute and fun layout! super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love all the patterns especially the green and white striped!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Love the colors of your rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, you're the artist. Make that rainbow any color you want, honey!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty!! Love your rainbow colours ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So colorful! What a pretty design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the cheerfulness of your card

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute no matter what the science says!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!