Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Samantha Walker Creative Team MARCH Blog Hop

Hi everyone and happy Wednesday to you!  I hope you're having a wonderful time enjoying the Samantha Walker Creative Team blog hop so far!  It all starts at Samantha's beautiful blog, so hop back there if you're just starting, wouldn't want you to miss a thing!!

This month our theme is MIX & MATCH!

I have 2 cards to share today.  Both of them are made with some of the Samantha Walker Silhouette files.  I used 2 butterfly files and mixed them together :)  I've also used one of Samantha's stamp sets!

One of the files is called 3 Butterflies Card and the other is called Butterfly Card.  The stamp set is called Live Laugh Love.

My 1st card uses the large butterfly from Butterfly Card and the stamp set:

For this card I used the 3 Butterflies Card and the smaller butterfly from Butterfly Card:
I was in a purple mood, can you tell?
:)

You DEFINITELY want to leave a comment on EVERY blog because our prize is a $10 gift certificate to the Samantha Walker Jessica Sprague online store!
Also ALL new subscribers to Samantha's Blog will get a FREE SVG file sent to them...make sure you go and look at it on her blog, it's a BEAUTY!!
Now it's time to hop over to Joscelyne's blog for more wonderful inspiration!
Thanks for visiting and have a FABULOUS day my friends!!

24 comments:

  1. Love both of your Butterfly cards.
    Kathy
    Katsews at gmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmi, I love your butterfly cards. They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty - lovely butterfly.
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful butterfly cards, thank you so for the inspiration!!

    Jumping on to Joscelyne's blog!!
    //Anki Jonsson

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love purple too! And butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a wonderful job with your Silhouette! Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love butterflies and PURPLE! And that stamp is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful purple butterfly cards! :) hl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I just love the long format with the 3 butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful butterfly cards.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty cards, Jimmi! The purple looks great! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the cards,I have those files but haven't made a card with it yet.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yea Jimmi!! Love it, and your using your machine!! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your beautiful butterflies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the purple and the butterf!lies

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well I just love purple and you did at great job with those cards :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE butterflies! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love butterflies and i LOVE purple so these cards rock!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!