Monday, March 5, 2012

Strawberry Silhouette Cameo Invitations

Hello, hello!
Today I want to share with you the ADORABLE (if I do say so) birthday invitations that I made for my sister/for my niece, Payton...this little sweetie:
She's going to be 4...WOW...and she loves strawberries so she's having a strawberry birthday party.
I searched the Silhouette store and found lots of strawberry shapes and these strawberry shaped cards!

I can't believe how EASY it is to make cute stuff with my Cameo :)
I used a stamp from a Papertrey Ink set, which I can't remember the name of for the "You're Invited":


The paper is all Gina K. Designs card stock in White, Key Lime, Black and Lipstick Red.

Hope you like them.
Have a FABULOUS day!

4 comments:

  1. These invites are so stinking cute Jimmi! So you upgraded to the Cameo? I am so jealous. I still have the SD and want to upgrade...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The invites are adorable! But...4?!?!? When and how the heck did that happen?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!