Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hip Hop Thursday!

Hi there friends!
Happy Hip Hop Thursday!

Our Hip Hop starts at the Unity Blog so be sure to begin there for all the fun!

I've made 2 cards for you today using the March  kotm...on accident, LOL!  just being honest ;)  I was a little stressed for time and just grabbed these stamps and went with it, totally meant to use the APRIL KOM Follow Your Own...sorry...
I still hope you like them :)

OH and excuse my hideous pictures, I got a new camera and have absolutely no idea how to work it...this is me being honest again.

Here they are:


Your next stop on the Blog Hop is LISA:

Thanks for visiting me today!



9 comments:

  1. mistake or not, they are gorgoeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmi, there are no mistakes in card making! LOL! Gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries, we all have "those kind of days" nice cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your cards so gorgeous i can't take my eyes of your rose card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you used bling in the first card.Great colors on both.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!