Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hip Hop!

HELLO my fabulous friends!
It's that wonderful day when we Hip Hop and share
some wonderful projects with you using our Unity stamps!
(there's some good sale and new release info below, too)

The blog hop starts at the Unity Blog so start there :)

Today I have 2 cards for you.
This one is using this weeks Stamp of the Week

for this card I used the April Kit of the Month Follow Your Own
ISN'T THAT FOX CUTE??!!
yes he is.

The next stop is Lisa!

and now the SALE and NEW RELEASE I hinted to!

The SALE is coming on Friday the 13th EVE (TONIGHT!)!
and in true Unity fashion it will be BIG!
grab bags!
stamp sets for $13!!
stamps for $1.30!!!*
*(with additional purchase)

We're also having an Ippity Release PARTY tonight!
HERE
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR VISITING ME!


14 comments:

  1. yeah again the baloons !!! beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...yep, I ADORE that fox!!! He is SOOOO cute!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fox is such a fun stamp-two great designs
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree ADORE that fox!!! I love your colors and that layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards! Can't wait to see the complete sets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stuff- love the variety of colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok...seriously...lovin!! that fox stamp...and you're card...adorable!!TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your cards are so cute jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable cards Jimmi! I love the colors,and that little fox couldn't be any cuter!
    Thank you for sharing!
    Have a great weekend,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!