Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Stamping.

TGIF everyone!
I'm here with a card I made for today's Friends With Flair blog hop using this week's Stamp of the Week, night & day.

just a warning, it's a BRIGHT one...so get your shades on!
I've been taking pictures with my phone since my camera broke last month...what do you think?  Are they OK?  I know I need to replace the camera but it's such a hard choice, lol!

I hope you'll play along with Friends With Flair!  You have 2 chances to WIN some fabulous Unity Stamp Company stamps!

Have a FABULOUS Friday!


13 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Love the colors and the stamping looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colours of this! The overlapping watches are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. The colour scheme is striking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy, does that yellow pop! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! Love the colors and the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all those clock faces. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the colors! The photo looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card! And, I'm from Pittsburgh...I see those colors all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jimmi, I love your card and how bright it is. And the photo looks great, I think that your phone takes better pictures than my camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the colors; this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the clocks and the colors of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice card. Love your colors, very stricking. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!