Friday, May 18, 2012

SOTW Friday

hello strangers...well I guess I've been the stranger haven't I?  Well I feel like I am back and ready to stamp.  Sorry for the break, stuff happens and other things have to be put a side for awhile, hope you understand.

Today I have a card using the wonderful Stamp of the Week called Circle Sentiments, it's really a SET of 3 stamps!
I used some fun new Basic Grey paper called PB & J.

I'm playing along with Friends With Flair today, hope you'll play, too!

See you SOON!
have a FABULOUS day!

19 comments:

  1. This card is so very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The PB&J paper is awesome. Love the stacked sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, simple, and elegant! LOVE it!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought this paper pad too. You used it well. I like the circle stamps. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! Love the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is awesome paper! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Gorgeous, Jimmi! The circle sentiment is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colors and zig zags and diecut! Just perfect all together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great card. Love the PBJ paper.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these circle sentiments and the way you used it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty Jimmi! Great colours.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!