Friday, June 15, 2012

Happy FRIDAY!

wooooo-hoooo, finally Friday!!!

I have a card to share that I made using the ADORABLE June Unity kit of the month called sweet summer love.
This card is for today's brand NEW Unity Challenge, our theme is SUMMER!
Make sure you play along for a chance at ANY Unity stamp company stamp (value to $45)

Here's my card:

The paper I used is Echo Park Sweet Day and my new chevron dies I got from MFT Stamps...lovin' them!

I'm also playing along with Friends With Flair today!  You should totally play, too!  You could WIN Unity prizes ;)


Have a really FABULOUS weekend and come over and stamp with us for SCS Virtual Stamp Night this weekend: VSN INFO!


1 comment:

  1. This is just adorable and makes me smile!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!